Wednesday 14 April 2010




I've been doing LOTS since the last time I wrote (January!!) I did a couple of craft fairs, where I met some lovely people - I made new friends (most unlike me). Mia, my daughter (age 10) was my best ever sales person! She was fantastic.

The kids are off school, so they are just messing about, Fraser and I are going to make some Flapjacks soon - I think we'll make a mega mix and just pop in lots of different ingredients from the top cupboard into them (taking the basic recipe from the good old Be-Ro book, my 70's copy)

I'll leave you with this picture of the mobile phone case I made last night for my sister, Deb's birthday, which I'll have to send in the post today, along with a homemade birthday card (no expense there! sorry Deb, but I'm not in a shopping mood.) Hope she likes it (also hope her phone fits! - just had to guess!)


3 comments:

  1. Hi there - just wanted to let you know I found your blog and love your stuff. You don't say your name! I found you because you've read 'Our Spoons came from Woolworths' so I know you are a lovely person.
    I will be following you - all the best.
    Anniex

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made my day! My first comment and I'm over the moon that someone has found me!
    I've just had a quick look at your blog and I love your chocolate dinosaurs! my kids do too.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad - sorry I only just noticed that you replied - I know where to look now! How good is this! ChocolateAnnie

    ReplyDelete