Sunday 2 September 2012

Crazy Fabric from Maggie

I went to see a couple of old friends on the bank holiday, friends I haven't seen for over 2 years (and before that 20 years!! - a lifetime ago) So to make amends I camped out at their home (don't know if they expected me to stay that long - whoops) ate their food, drank their wine (and mine) and generally annoyed them.

To get rid of me they gave me a big bag of old fabric - knowing that I would be desperate to return home, wash it and get it on the line. So, here it is - I don't know what creations I'm going to make with it yet, but it is beautifully folded and ready for action!







The stash did include a couple of 1960's pinnies, so I've promised myself a 'Mad Men' day when I will dress up all 1960's and wear my pinny.

2 comments:

  1. That is real nostalgia fabric to me - reminds me of my Granny's house. Lovely - and a Mad Men day is an excellent idea - photos please!
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie!

    Glad I'm back, glad you are still here reading!

    ReplyDelete